Trident Holiday Homes is offering you the chance to win a four-night stay at the gorgeous Seacliff Holiday Homes in Dunmore East, Co Waterford.
Seacliff Holiday Homes are, as the name suggests, situated in an idyllic cliff top location adjacent to the Dunmore East Golf Club overlooking the bay. Their location in well-maintained grounds with green areas and a children’s play area on site make them an ideal family holiday base. The holiday homes are just a short walk downhill to the local sandy cove at Counsellors Strand and the pubs and restaurants in the picturesque village of Dunmore East.
The picturesque village of Dunmore East has something for everyone from the public playground, local horse riding, cliff top walks, bird watching, sailing, water sports at the harbour and tennis at the local public tennis courts. Should you wish to explore further afield, these holiday homes in Dunmore East are a great base for day trips to historic Waterford city, the amusements at Tramore, the wild coastline at Hook Head and the beautiful scenery around Passage East and Cheekpoint.
About Trident Holiday Homes
From the Wild Atlantic Way to the Sunny South East to the peaceful waterways in-between, Trident has holiday homes located all over Ireland. Its self-catering holiday homes are situated in many of the country’s finest holiday destinations, perfect for family holidays, group activities or romantic short breaks.
Trident Holiday Homes is an Irish owned self-catering holiday home company with over 30 years of experience. You can be sure they will give you the best advice, service and holiday rental properties in the country.
Whether you are looking for a fun-packed activity holiday or relaxing break for two they are sure to have the holiday home for you!
For 2019 Trident Holiday Homes also features an exclusive selection of over 350 rental properties in Spain, carefully chosen to offer their customers a great choice of locations properties near airports, towns and local attractions.
To enter this amazing competition to win a four-night stay in Seacliff Holiday Homes in Waterford’s glorious Dunmore East, answer the simple question below! Entries will close at midday on 15 July 2019.
Terms and Conditions:
- Seacliff Holiday Homes, Dunmore East, Waterford sleeps 5 guests only, 1 double, 1 twin and 1 single bedroom.
- The competition runs from 12.07.19 – 19.07.19
- The prize consists of a 4-night self-catering break at Seacliff Holiday Homes for up to 5 people only. Prize must be taken at one time and cannot be split. Prize must be booked on or before 31/08/2019 and redeemed before 31/12/2019. Prizes are subject to availability and exclude, Easter Weekend, Christmas, etc.
- In the event of you wishing to make a change to your booking, should we be able to facilitate you, there will be an administration charge of €50. If we facilitate you in any such change, your right to a subsequent refund under our cancellation terms is no longer applicable.
- Gas, heat and electricity are extra charges and are normally based on set daily rates depending upon the time of year. These are normally payable together with your balance payment however on some locations they are based on a meter reading done on site and payable on departure to the On-site Manager. Should utility charges not be paid on departure, they will be deducted from the security deposit without further notice. Breakdown of these charges are available from the Owner/On-site Manager
- No guest under the age of 25 can book a Trident Holiday Homes property. Guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by at least one person over 25 years of age.
- Trident reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and/or vary these conditions in the event of circumstances outside our reasonable control, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of the prize, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable. In these circumstances, we would always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- A refundable security deposit of €200 (per property) must be paid upon check-in to your holiday home. This will be pre-authorised on your debit or credit card upon arrival and automatically released off your card after departure. Payment by debit cards will charge €200 to your bank account which is manually refunded by us within 7 days of departure. All refunds are paid within 7 days of departure once the On-site Manager is satisfied and the terms and conditions of rental have been complied with. Failure to leave the accommodation in a clean and tidy condition may result in the loss of all or part of your security deposit.
Check out our full competition terms and conditions here.